Monday, November 7, 2011

A letter to my love.

Dear Colette,
First let me apologize in advance for my terrible spelling and grammar, this may not be pretty... :P

Colette, I tell you that I love you, but only because its hard to tell you just how much you mean to me, I dont think that there is a word for how much I love you, you are the reason for everything. I dont know where I would be without you, without being able to count on your support, without having someone to love as much as I love you, I really have no idea who I would be. It is hard for me to express how much you mean to me, that as cheesy as it sounds you are the light of my life. Ive never loved anyone as much as I love you. and that kind of scares me sometime, that you might realize that I am not nearly good enough for you, but at the same time it makes me strive to be better, to be worthy of you, to make you proud to introduce me as your boyfriend, and eventually your husband. I cant wait to be with you, to get to spend days with you, to not have to worry about being gone in a week, for a ridiculous amount of time, but to settle down, to be a family together. To travel with you to all the places we talked about, to go on adventures, both large and small, I cannot wait to be able to enjoy a quiet night in with you wrapped up together watching a movie maybe just taking a nap on the couch.
I apologize for making us wait as long as we have had to, Im sorry it has worked out how it has, but I promise you, it wont be forever.
 I love you Colette, with all that I am, forever. I just wish I could adequately express how much.

No comments:

Post a Comment