Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Well now.

IM IN AFGHANISTAN. as of yet im not sure how I feel about that yet. so far its not bad, we had some amazing training yesterday, and soon we are gonna be taking over and actually doing stuff. Which will be nice. right now it feels weird, like we are still just training, which we kinda are, since we arent really running anything yet. we are gonna have stable schedules, which will be nice, it will make the days pass, and make it easier to talk to ppl at home.
      I am really missing people back home, especially my gorgeous girlfriend, Colette Forcier. Although I have started trying to come up with fun ideas for when i get home. I hope she knows how much i think about her, and us, and just spend time imagining a future together. its probably my favorite way to spend time out here. :P Miss you babe! Cant wait to talk to you later! Love you so much Colette!

No comments:

Post a Comment