Tuesday, November 1, 2011

On the way home.

Just got back from a bit of leave that was not nearly long enough!
Got to spend some time with my family, and got to hang out with my amazing girlfriend, Colette.
I cant wait to go back to the States permanently, it was pretty hard to go home and see how many other jobs I could have done that would give me more freedoms, but at the same time, im glad I joined, because it was really something that would have bothered me forever. All good though, eventually ill be done with this, then its on to bigger and better things! Like getting to spend quality time with those that I love...

While I was home I got to visit Disneyland with Colette, went deep sea fishing, meet her coworkers, saw her awesome new apartment, went to a Halloween party, volunteered at a fundraising gala, in a blizzard. Had all sorts of fun!

I am still getting over the plane ride back, its hard for me to leave, I always (the 3 times Ive made the flight) start hyperventilating at somepoint on the trip, and this time was no exception, except that this time it was over Canada, as opposed to the usual location which is over the ocean.

O well! Im sure it will never be easy to leave, there is just to much back home that I hate to leave.
Well thats all for now, illl write how the first day back at the office goes, probably soon, we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment